Terms and Conditions
Identity of the entrepreneur: WOW* Trend Objects
You can reach us:
Phone: +32 (0) 479 94 94 91
Email: shop (@) wowtrendobjects.be
KBC BE35 7310 4345 2537
1. You can contact us: we are open 7 days a week by phone: daily from 09: 00-22: 00 at +32 (0) 479 94 94 91 or by e-mail to shop(@)wowtrendobjects.be
2. Just for information: these general conditions stipulate what we do for you, but also what we expect from you. Off course, these terms only apply if you purchase something at wowtrendobjects.be
3. Where can you buy / where can we supply: We only accept orders from Belgium and the Netherlands and only deliver in Belgium and the Netherlands. When you place an order from a country other than Belgium or the Netherlands, that order will be rejected automatically. When you enter a delivery address in a country other than Belgium or the Netherlands, your order will also be denied.
4. Are you old enough? To place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, we ask you to place the order through your parents or legal guardian. If we find that an order is placed by a minor, we reserve the right to refuse the relevant order.
5. Good agreements, good friends: placing an order on the website of wowtrendojbects.be includes the acceptance of our terms and conditions that are always available on our website. When you place an order at wowtrendobjects.be, you will receive a confirmation email. Your order is complete and the agreement between us definitive when the payment transaction by credit or debit card (s) received by the card issuer and accepted by the card issuer or in case of money transfer (prepayment) when we effectively receive the amount due on our accounts . We accept Bancontact / Mister Cash, iDeal, KBC payment button, Belfius Direct Net, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer. If the issuer of your card refuses to agree with your payment to us, we can not be held responsible for it, and your order will therefore be cancelled and/or refused. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed. We add all the information and data you need when you order, but most of that information can also be found on our website. To ensure the smooth progress of your order / delivery, we ask you to keep e-mails that we send you about your order at wowtrendobjects.be there where you can quickly find them.
6. Return: we take the normal delivery / return fees on our behalf to get the product from the delivery address back to us. (except if you want to use your 14-day right of withdrawal. In that case you will have to pay the return costs yourself.)
7. Changed your mind? No problem: the right of withdrawal is your right to return the product(s) delivered by wowtrendobjects.be within a period of 14 days. You can do that without giving a specific reason at wowtrendobjects.be. In case you are claiming the legal right of withdrawal of 14 days, you are solely responsible for the costs associated when returning your ordered product (s) at wowtrendobjects.be. The withdrawal period will expire 14 days from the date of actual delivery. (Ie from the day you effectively take delivery of the package) We ask you to inform us via e-mail to shop(@)wowtrendobjects.be stating your decision to withdraw from the contract (please indicate in your e-mail the date of order and the delivery date). To meet the withdrawal deadline, your have to send your revocation by e-mail to shop(@)wowtrendobjects.be before the withdrawal period has expired. Consequences of cancellation: If you cancel the order, you will receive the payment that you have done for the ordered (and delivered) product(s) immediately and in any event not later than 14 days by bank transfer after we have been informed of your decision to revoke your purchase. Note that the refund, when you invoke the right of withdrawal, only applies after the ordered product(s) is (are) delivered back to us.
8. The right price: Prices on wowtrendobjects.be include VAT and all statutory contributions.
9. Delivery: You will receive your order always the day after the actual order (your order must be no later than 15:00 the day before the day of the actual delivery) Exceptions to our delivery are indicated with the product or in the shopping cart. If the delivery of the product lasts longer, or if we can not deliver everything on time, you will hear it as soon as possible. In any case, we do our best to get your order delivered the day after your order with wowtrendobjects.be. In the event of late delivery of the product ordered by you at wowtrendobjects.be, you can not claim any compensation whatsoever from our side. However, you can renounce your purchase. As soon as we have received the renouncement by email at shop(@)wowtrendobjects.be and you effectively returned to us the delivered product(s) (undamaged and unopened in the package), you will receive the payment that you have done for your order as soon as possible and in any event not later than 14 days back on your bank account. We explicitly ask you to immediately upon delivery check the condition of the product(s) supplied by wowtrendobjects.be If you detect a defect, we ask you to send us an email at shop(@)wowtrendobjects.be with the necessary digital photographs showing the visible defect. If you do not, you can not claim the legal guarantee.
10. Deposite / Prepay: If we ask you to pay in advance (bank transfer), we will immediately ship the product(s) after reception of the actual payment on our bank account. Something is not right in the payment details? Let us know.
11. Force Majeure: If there is a force majeure situation, it may be that we can not fulfill our obligations towards you anymore. You hear from us as soon as possible. Once this force majeure situation is over, we will deliver on our promises. If it takes too long you can renounce your purchase. If you’ve paid in advance, you get your payment back as soon as possible. Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control and through which we can not keep our promises. These include strikes, fires, business failures, power failures, failures in (telecommunications) networks or connections or communication systems, non or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties.
12. Copyright: Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names and in general all our communications are protected by copyrights.
This means that our logo, website, photos, names, texts, color combination etc. may not be copied or reproduced without our prior permission.
13. Not satisfied? The word ‘complaints’ sounds so hard, we prefer ‘not satisfied’. The fact that you are not satisfied with a product you ordered at wowtrendobjects.be is regrettable but we do mind and we understand. Moreover, the fact that we prefer the term ‘not satisfied’ does not mean that we will treat your question as if it weren’t a complaint. In other words, there can be times when you’re not satisfied with your product. Those things happen. Please call us on +32 (0) 479 94 94 91 or email to shop(@)wowtrendobjects.be so that we can work together to find a solution that can satisfy both parties.
14. Warranty: The law on the guarantee applies to the sale of consumer goods performed by a professional seller to a consumer who purchases for private use. Which defects are covered by the legal guarantee? The non-conformity of the consumer goods, ie when the goods supplied does not match the requested or ordered properly. Please note that no claim may be made to the legal guarantee in the event of careless, improper or incorrect use of the product purchased. Also, you can not rely on the statutory warranty term changes or modifications of delivery or defects of which you had knowledge at the time of the sale / delivery. The legal guarantee of the product you ordered at wowtrendobjects.be, starts from the delivery at the place of delivery requested by you (as you have indicated in your order at wowtrendobjects.be). Think you have a problem at that level ? Give us a call on +32 (0) 479 94 94 91 (every day from 9:00 a.m. to 22:00) or send an email to shop(@) wowtrendobjects.be and then we get together to find a solution that all parties can be happy with.
15. Be kind to your products: take care of the products (and thus also of your home) you’ve purchased at wowtrendobjects.be. WOW* Trend Objects can not be held responsible under any circumstances for damage in your home (or beyond) that could arise from the goods purchased from us . For example, if you buy a table / cabinet / …, like any good family man / house woman put some felt pads under the feet / legs of the table / cabinet / … in order to prevent for example, that your floor is damaged by moving/sliding the object back and forth which may scratch your floor during everyday use, just to say. Another example: is your newly purchased side table near a door that could harm the door (or the other way around) when the door swings open ? Just stick a felt pad at the place where door and table may touch each other. Just a matter of common sense.
If you want to save these Terms and Conditions, you can do so through this link